Sunday, April 10, 2011
Flying with Neverbird!
It seems lately we are always flying with Neverbird. You see...........Grant is just head over heals in love with "Jake and the Neverland Pirapes" no, it's not a typo.......he loves "pirapes". So everytime (which is almost always) that he is angry, he says I hate Neverbird, No Neverbird, I want Neverbird, I am Neverbird and so on......at first we weren't sure what he was talking about, but then Ellie explained to us that Neverbird is a character on the new show.......Grant thinks he is a pirate, he growls like one, yells, like one, burps at the table like one, and sneers like one too! We went to the beach over spring break, and every boat in the ocean was a "pirape ship"....he is now in a big boy booster seat, which he thinks is so cool. He has a seat like his sister Millie and no more baby seat. We were able to sell the two Britax car seats we had, and make a whoppin $150 ..not bad for used seats:) Where much mischeif is given, so is much love. Grant loves to hug, kiss, snuggle, and smell his mama. He loves perfume, and the smell of my hair. He crawls into bed every morning with me, and says, "hello, I awake". Talk about the best alarm clock ever. He climbs up with me, and gets the pillow just right, and the blankets just right, and says, "give me the remote" and attempts to put cartoons on:) I tell ya, what a life................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Porter loves Jake and the Pirates too! We need a playdate!
Post a Comment